Magply is a non-corrosive dry lining, sheathing and cladding board with proven exceptional fire performance For every application, manufactured by IPP Building Products. Magply is now tested for use in a spandrel panel application utilising one 9mm Magply board On each side of a 45mm uninsulated spandrel frame to achieve 104 minutes fire integrity. Magply fire protection board is the perfect choice for:
- Passive Fire Protection for Walls, Floors & Ceilings.
- Non-Combustible Sheathing & Infill Boards.
- Fire Safe OSM for Timber Frame & Park Homes.
- Render boarding.
- Non-Combustible Soffit Lining.
- Lift Shaft Lining.
- High performance and light weight Spandrel panel.
Magply is suitable for outside weather exposure for a minimum of 3 months.